19 Burgess Road, Laidley Heights
Country Escape Awaits! House - Property ID: 874253
This property is ideal for buyers wanting some space between them and their neighbours. The home sits perfectly on an acre and a half of useable land and would be great for kids, bikes, animals, pool, sheds, gardening etc. You could create your own little hobby farm escape away from the hussle and bussle of everyday life.
Sounds good doesn't it?!?!
- Open plan lounge room, kitchen and dining
with large air con and wood heater for all year comfort
- Neat and tidy kitchen with big pantry
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Security screens through out
- Front and back verandas, plenty of space to relax or entertain
- Double garage with power and single carport plus 2x garden sheds
- 6000m2 fenced block, all usable
- Dam, chook pen and veggie patch
- Town water plus 5 rainwater tanks
If you are searching for space, peace and quiet, a neat, tidy, well maintained property with many extras, you have just found it!
Call now to arrange an inspection and see for yourself what this property has to offer.