45 Railway Street, Rosewood
Conservation - Development - Lifestyle Block House - Property ID: 874276
-ASK YOURSELF - Could the profit on the development of only 4 hectares of this property into residential properties pay for the purchase of the other 16 hectares? Are 5 hectares of protected and endangered Rosewood scrub and 11 hectares of pastureland screaming out to be turned into a wetland reserve? Could you eventually be living for free on a magnificent 16 hectare property by taking the risk that developers take every day? OR do you simply purchase and move into a beautiful lifestyle property? Decisions, decisions.....
- 5 ha of the property is protected and endangered Rosewood Scrub with fully mature Brigalow trees and several quite rare plant species. Abundant birdlife throughout the property.
- There is also 11 ha of grazing land which has more than enough run-off through it that one could create a wetland reserve to attract animal and bird-life.
- Approx. 4 ha of the property is suitable for residential development (subject to council approval) adjoining the last street on the western edge of Rosewood. Road service in place at the end of William Street. Sanitary sewer in place along the entire eastern boundary of the property. Land is zoned Urban Investigation Area.
-THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN OFFERED FOR SALE SINCE BEING SELECTED BY THE FAMILY 150 YEARS AGO.
- 20 hectare property with a large (172 m2) weatherboard and corrugated iron roofed home built in the early 1900's-updated in 1956.
- Home has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, separate toilet, kitchen, dining room, sleep-out, lounge room, study, sunroom and laundry.
- 103 m2 two car attached garage, i.e. tandem (or could be used as an entertainment area).
- Feed storage shed, milking shed, dairy shed, woodshed, chook-pen, fernery and detached two car carport (or machinery shed).
- Kitchen complete with wood-burning Everhot oven.
- Schools, shops and train station within one kilometre.
- 180 degree unobstructed views of the surrounding countryside while being in close proximity to all of the town's amenities