12-14 Flores Court, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 515,000
Family size, country style and views...! House - Property ID: 875224
Beautiful two storey brick home in a peaceful cul-de-sac with breath taking views of the Gold Coast. If you have been looking for a home with everything you want, and more, this is the one. Spectacular raked ceilings in the main living areas, both levels are spacious with great decks for relaxing or entertaining.
The large decks offer the perfect outlook taking in the mountain air and the fabulous views. The grounds have established trees and plants providing great screening for ultimate privacy.
- 2 x bedrooms with sliding glass doors onto deck
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite, bath & walk-in robe with own private deck
- All bedrooms have fans & carpet
- Spacious family bathroom with bath
- Laundry with outside access to back private deck
- Spacious open plan living with reverse-cycle air conditioner
- Glass sliding doors on to large deck with Gold Coast views
- Great kitchen for the keen chef with Miele dishwasher
- Powder room
- Storage/workshop area with concrete base
- Separate double lock up garage
- 32,000 litre water tank
- Semi-circular driveway making for easy access
This property is not to be missed and it will not last long. Being located inside the catchment area of very reputable schools, private high school, primary schools and pre-schools which are all very close by. The schools offer a bus service right outside the door. Only 18 minutes to Nerang, 42 minutes to the Gold Coast airport and 30 minutes to the M1.
This property has million dollar views and will end your home search. Welcome to our mountain!
Please call Jan Pickett or Barry Chick for an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 1851 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Floating timber floors
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050