9 Warwick Road, Ipswich
Sold for $ 387,000
GRAND COLONIAL HOME ON CBD FRINGE House - Property ID: 875324
Built in approx. 1890 this gorgeous home oozes character and charm and is now offered for sale with potential and options a smart buyer won't want to miss! Zoned- Character Mixed Use, this property has plenty of potential for either a beautiful family home or a low impact business (subject to planning approval) excellent business location with high exposure to passing traffic.
Located closely and within walking distance to Ipswich CBD, both public and private hospitals & schools, shops and restaurants, this is a fantastic location. The home sits proudly on a good size 792m2 block with rear yard access to a double 6mx6m shed plus carport, and still leaves plenty of room for kids and pets to play or a pool and entertaining area.
Qualities and features of the property include:
- Stunning polished floorboards, fretwork above doors and VJ walls & ceilings
- Ceiling fans and 3 air cons keep the property comfortable all year round
- Wide veranda along front and side, beautiful place to sit and relax
- 3 large bedrooms including the main with ensuite
- Large timber kitchen and adjacent dining room
- Spacious lounge room for families
- Utility/storage room or home office
- Family bathroom and laundry
- Landscaped front yard
- Gorgeous street appeal
You have probably driven past and admired this property form a distance, well now it could be yours! Call now for more info and to arrange an inspection. Tenant currently in place so an ideal investment for the future.
Don't miss your opportunity!