5/169 Railway Parade, Mount Lawley
Set amongst the trees! Unit - Property ID: 876616
This beautifully maintained and private and secure complex close to all amenities and a short walk to two train stations, freeways, schools and parklands.
Conveniently located on the first floor this unit has two large bedrooms both with fantastic fitted robes and ceiling fans, a spacious well appointed kitchen with brand new cooker and range hood and a light bright living room leading on to the balcony overlooking gracious gum trees.
The good sized refurbished bathroom with big shower incorporates the laundry with plenty of storage and seperate WC.
Beautifully insulated from the elements staying warm in winter and cool in summer and maximising the winter sun
The apartment has been freshly painted with lush new carpets to living and bedrooms, fitted robes, air conditioner, ceiling fans, good speed internet, HWS replaced last year.
Surrounded by fabulous mature gardens, relax in the gazebo on those hot summer nights.
Allocated under cover parking bay and ample visitor parking.
Great investment opportunity, these apartments lease quickly at a potential rent of $300 to $400 pw
- Two large bedrooms with fitted robes and ceiling fans
- Galley kitchen with brand new cooker and range hood.
- Modern bathroom incorporating laundry & storage
- Allocated under cover parking bay
- New carpets and freshly paint
- R/C Air conditioner
- 10 visitor parking bays
- Mature gardens with Gazebo
This is a quality sought after complex, come and view today!
- Building Size Approx. - 84 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Michael Johnson & Co
- Head Office | 660 Beaufort Street
Mt Lawley WA 6050
- E: email@example.com
- P: 08 9370 7777
- F: 08 9271 8530
- Property Consultant - Mt Lawley
- E: WendieWisbey@mjandco.com.au
- M: 0409 293 527