Unit 47/212 Albany Highway, Centennial Park
PASSIVE INCOME, POSITIVELY GEARED, PERFECT INVESTMENT! Unit - Property ID: 876642
Banksia Gardens offers you the best opportunity to purchase a high yielding investment property without many of the risks and hurdles of a commercial real estate purchase. Located near the CBD of Albany on the beautiful South coast of Western Australia, the last remaining units in this superb complex are now offered for sale. With an unbeatable return of 8.0% and starting from only $128,000, this incredible opportunity is yours to act upon.
• 8.0% NET return on your investment
• Securely leased until 2020 with 2 further options to 2033
• CPI increase each year
• 4% - building depreciation allowance (still need to confirm)
• Newly refitted with no further owner contributions until at least 2020
• Superbly maintained and managed
• Low entry cost
These fully furnished and equipped 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and suites have undergone recent refurbishment including split system airconditioning, insulation, painting and minor kitchen and bathroom upgrades. Your investment is underpinned by the Freehold Strata Title and free from all insurances, strata levies, management fees, rates and taxes under the terms of the lease.
IDEALLY SUITED FOR:
• Self Managed Superannuation Funds
• Individuals and families alike
• Commercial Property Investors seeking a lower entry price
• Residential Property Investors seeking a higher return
• Those wanting a bricks and mortar investment without the hassle
Visitors to Albany enjoy the comfort and convenience of staying at Banksia Gardens whilst unit owners can also relax knowing that their income is secure and paid into their bank account each month. Owners can also stay in their unit for 2 weeks a year at 50% off the normal room rate.
This beautifully presented complex includes reception, restaurant, new children's playground and BBQ area. Business administration services, daily newspapers and room service on request ensure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible.
Albany is a thriving regional centre of approximately 35,000 residents. Agriculture, tourism and the service industries support the City's economy and both a deep water port and expanded airport ensure commercial and pleasure activities are well catered for. The region not only has some of the most beautiful scenery imaginable but benefits from food and wine festivals, arts and cultural events and large scale sporting and adventure events.