20 Bardook Gardens, Forrestfield
Sold for $ 590,000
Is this Forrestfield's top location? House - Property ID: 876679
Situated opposite the park and playground in Forrestfield's premier estate is this gorgeous 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home. Tyler Springs offers so much for the young families with the brook and walkways ambling through the parks and trees, kids riding their bikes and exploring the natural surroundings. It's such a terrific area and it's where I chose to build my own family home.
This beautiful property has been tastefully finished so the next lucky owners need spend no time or money when they move in. Just sit on the porch and watch the kids make friends across the road.
Property Features include:
• Enclosed front theatre room with Shoji sliding doors and cedar blinds
• Open plan living areas incorporating kitchen, dining and family
• Beautifully finished kitchen with Essa stone benchtops, overhead cupboards, dishwasher, Pete Evans sink ware, 900mm stainless steel appliances and feature glass splashback.
• Huge master bedroom with parents retreat and split system air conditioning
• Wonderful his and hers walk in robes
• Stylish open ensuite with double sized shower and twin shower heads, feature tiling and separate w/c
• Super-sized storage cupboard running the length of the kids hallway
• Bamboo flooring throughout the living areas
• Modern second bathroom with good sized bath
• Activity kids area between bedrooms 3 and 4
• All kids bedrooms have double slider, mirrored robes
• 3 x split System air conditioners
• Trendy decor and colour schemes complimented by dropdown lights and downlights
• 273sqm of home under the main roof
• NBN connected
• Huge 8.4meter long entertainers alfresco with ceiling fans, inbuilt bar heater and wall mounted TV (included)
• Near new Freedom swim spa pool with wonderful glass fencing
• Gas, hot and cold water plumbed and ready for an outside BBQ to be installed
• Heaps of reticulated grass area for the kids and dog to run wild
• Fully fenced 600sqm block
• Double lockup garage with rear roller door access
• Side gate access and good parking for a trailer
• Lime, lemon, mandarin and olive trees
• Attractive streetscape and front render
• Close walk to caf, hairdresser, minimart and corner deli
• Easy walk to Darling Range Sports Academy
• Easy access to Roe and Tonkin Hwy and the airport.
This property has had the big $$$ spent and incorporates everything you could want in a modern stylish home in an A1 location. Call Glen Newland for inspection details.
- Land Size Approx. - 600 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport