3 Cole Court, Wodonga
HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION House - Property ID: 877004
Situated in a very tightly held and private central Wodonga court location, amongst quality homes and long time residents you will find this perfectly presented family home.
The home was originally built by Fasham homes who through the late 80s and 90s built some very nice homes in Wodonga that where at the time very much envied due to their quality built contemporary design with a big emphasis on orientation, the path of the sun across the site, and the way the homes inner spaces sit in the sunshine. Also important was how well the home flowed from one area to another, the view looking out from the home, and the sense of light and space. Well they definitely delivered all of the above with this home and more! Upon entry the sun filled interiors will impress with large windows and a lovely outlook on offer to the beautifully established gardens.
- Very sought after central Wodonga location, close to all amenities, schools, sporting fields, shopping centres and public transport
- Great neighborhood, surrounded by some very distinguished homes and long term neighbors
- Faultless presentation, meaning you can move straight in, unpack and enjoy the location and what the home offers
- Light and bright throughout with a great northerly aspect from your living areas
- Timber lined ceilings throughout, ceiling fans
- Three bedrooms, the main with adjoining bathroom and good storage
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, big pantry, dishwasher, new stove
- Large formal lounge with separate dining, could be utilised as a separate study area
- Separate family room/meals area positioned adjacent to the kitchen
- Gas heating to both the lounge room and family room, cooling unit to the family room
- Family bathroom with full bath, separate toilet, laundry with direct access outside
- A gas boosted solar hot water service with 2 solar panels (2 year old appx)
- Secure yard with excellent car accommodation, double carport, plus additional parking area, plus an oversized double garage
- Beautifully maintained gardens to impress the green thumb including, azaleas, roses, camellias, magnolias, ferns and natives
- Appealing undercover entertaining area off the family room overlooking the gardens
- Lock up garden shed and lock up rear yard with secure gates to the side and front of the home
An inspection of this well presented and perfectly located home will surely impress.
Click here for the Consumer Affairs Victoria Due Diligence Checklist for Home Buyers