20 Sunland Avenue, South Yunderup
ESCAPE TO YOUR OWN PIECE OF PARADISE! House - Property ID: 877149
It is a pleasure to welcome you to 20 Sunland Avenue, South Yunderup. The home is individually designed and has many different features which make it like no other property on the Murray Lakes Canals. The ambiance of the home is one of peace and tranquility. An exceptionally well located home with sweeping views along the length of a tree- lined cul-de-sac arm of the Murray Lakes Canals, ideally located for the morning sun, whilst sheltered from the heat of the day by its aspect and the beneficial protection of a mature river gum. The wisteria covered pergola, shaded decking and sheltered aspect of this home provide a welcome retreat in summer, and under eaves deck allows year-round use. With its spa, jetty and easy access to the water, this is a home designed to make option use of its exceptional location. With the relaxing resort style spa, set privately located amongst the trees, you have found your perfect escape. There is plenty of room for family and friends to enjoy all this luxury home has to offer. Place the home at the top of your priority viewing list. There are so many special features you really must view to appreciate. It is energy efficient, with solar hot water and a large 6.2 kW solar installation, plus reverse cycle air-conditioning and an efficient and welcoming Archer gas fire in the family room. On the street side, it offers extensive parking for one car in the garage/workshop as well as two cars under cover in the carport. There is also ample room in the circular driveway and room for essential toys such as caravans and boats. With so many special features you won't be disappointed. South Yunderup is a very special place to live and this opportunity will not last. Call Julie to view today and make your dream happen.
• Individual home designed to make maximum use of water views.
• Private jetty, beach front, amazing canal location.
• Resort style Spa privately set amongst beautiful trees.
• All living /entertaining areas overlook canal.
• Four large bedrooms plus study plus Guest/teenager retreat.
• Master suite Tasmanian oak wood floor, walk in robe.
• En-suite has access to powder room.
• Separate bedroom wing can be closed off to create granny flat.
• High ceilings. Skirting boards, country chef kitchen.
• Fridge recess with water connection.
• Lounge/dining area karri wooden floor, French glass windows.
• Reverse cycle air- conditioning. 3 phase power.6.2 kW solar- low energy costs.
• Plenty of room for all the boys' toys, cars, caravan hard stand.
• Extensive parking for one car in the garage/workshop as well as two cars under cover in the carport.
• Dolphin watching, crabbing, fishing, kayaks, boating, live the dream Canal life style.
- Land Size Approx. - 780 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Formal Lounge