40 Sandpiper Drive, Burleigh Waters
Sold Under the Hammer! House - Property ID: 877206
Enormous potential with this 655m2 corner block with uninterrupted water views.
If you want to live in Burleigh then know that an opportunity like this won't last long.
Ready and waiting for your personalised renovation or is it time to start your new lifestyle and build your dream home in Burleigh Waters.
• First time ever on the market
• Open plan living
• 3 bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, dining
• Single garage under roof line
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Solar power
• Easy stroll to kindergartens, primary school, trendy James St boutiques, cafes, and restaurants, and the world famous Burleigh Beach.
• Public transport
• Waterfront park directly opposite
• Café 50 metres away
• Surrounded by quality homes
• Highly motivated seller
Located right in the heart of the most popular and family friendly lifestyle suburb on the Gold Coast, this is your chance to come and enjoy the unique and treasured lifestyle Burleigh has to offer.
Open for Inspection Saturday and Sunday 11.30am-12.00noon
Auction on-site Saturday 6th August at 10.00am
- Land Size Approx. - 655 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Water Views
Office & Agent Details
Black & Young Burleigh
- 3/53 James Street
Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5576 5500
- F: 07 5576 5188