52 McDonald Lane, Kiewa
THE ULTIMATE IN FAMILY AND LIFESTYLE LIVING House - Property ID: 877380
This stunning lifestyle property is beautifully positioned in the desirable Kiewa Valley but is still only a short drive into Wodonga. Featuring a grand and quality constructed family residence offering an enviable lifestyle with all the boxes ticked: location, views, space, quality, garaging, water supply, quality land and conveniences are all on offer with this amazing property.
Would you like the luxury of waking up with views of the mountains, sound of the birds singing, cattle grazing in the front paddock, pets with loads of room to roam then this is a home that you will appreciate forever. This exclusively designed property is set on approximately 34 acres and boasts 54sqs of home style living.
Let us direct you through some of the many feature that this outstanding property has to offer.
- 9 foot ceilings throughout
- Large formal lounge room with north facing views
- Sun drenched and north facing dining area with vaulted pine lined ceiling
- Hostess kitchen that shines with a 2 Pak finish, stunning granite bench tops, walk in butler's pantry, high quality kitchen appliances, fan forced wall oven that features a separate grill tray and warming oven and the drawer and cupboard space will astound you!
- Ducted vacuum system throughout the home
- Family room / Rumpus with built in bar featuring an amazing red gum finish
- Surround sound controlled from the rumpus room
- The master bedroom is fit for a king featuring a large walk in robe and an ensuite boasting a Skillen plate glass roof over the large corner spa
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 have exceptional storage with large built in robes
- The main bathroom offers a large spa and a double sink in the powder room
- The property also boasts Hydro in floor heating as well as ducted heating and cooling
- When entering the passage way you have the added benefit of automatic lighting
- A very large study with two built in robes as well as a built in desk; the perfect home office where entry is separate from the rest of the house
- When venturing upstairs you will be overcome by the sweeping views
- Two large living rooms that can be used for all types of entertaining
- Also upstairs you have the added benefit of a kitchenette which is ideal when entertaining
-When it is time to have that evening glass of wine what better then to sit on the balcony and enjoy the sun set
- The 4th king size bedroom also has a large BIR with loads of storage
- A 3rd bathroom also with separate powder room, shower and large claw bath
- A covered outdoor area offering a huge open fire place, built in pizza oven, barbeque that is connected to natural gas, hot and cold running water to make cooking outside a pleasure
- In the summer months you have the added benefit of the in ground swimming pool with spa jets
- The lock up car accommodation will impress as it is fully lined, pot belly fire, running hot and cold water and amazingly provides for 8 cars inside, while outside you have under cover room for 6 more cars.
The owners have spared no expense in creating a wonderful family residence with everything you could desire and more. With an abundance of features on offer the only way to truly appreciate all on offer is to book your inspection today!
Phone Terry Hill on 0412 793 331 or Michelle Brown on 0418 434 203 for further information or to arrange your private viewing.
Click here for the Consumer Affairs Victoria Due Diligence Checklist for Home Buyers
- Extra large vehicle accommodation
Office & Agent Details
- 169 Beechworth Rd
Wodonga VIC 3690
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 6024 3177
- F: 02 6024 7797
- Licensed Estate Agent/Director
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0412 793 331