17/91 Reid Promenade, Joondalup
City living at it's best! Apartment - Property ID: 879317
OPEN THIS SATURDAY 12.45 - 1.30 PM
Motivated owners need to sell quickly - all reasonable offers considered.
So first to see will buy this pristine, quality-built 1 bedroom light and bright apartment in the quiet end of town with secure gated parking, lift and fantastic views over the rooftops towards Joondalup Nature Reserve from the third floor balcony. This home offers a sense of style and sophistication. Properties rarely become available for sale in this popular Griffin apartment complex and when they do they get snapped up quickly.
This home will appeal to professional couples/singles or astute investors seeking a solid ROI with good rental potential.
Features include :
• Open plan lounge/dining room with direct access to spacious private balcony through sliding glass doors
• Queen-size bedroom with triple mirrored siding robes
• Bathroom with glass shower screen, WC and vanity unit with vitreous china basin and quality fittings
• Smart open plan fitted kitchen with ample cupboards, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink. Quality appliances include Blanco under bench electric oven, ceramic cooktop, stainless steel range hood and Westinghouse dishwasher. There is space for a double width fridge
• Space-saving laundry cleverly positioned behind double sliding cupboards in bathroom includes Samsung top loader washing machine and Simpson tumble drier (both of which are included in the sale)
• Cosy in winter, cool in summer with Daikin split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Allocated parking bay in secure gated garage plus own store room
• New electric HWS
• Quality floor coverings
• Tasteful window treatments vertical blinds in lounge and bedroom
• Storage cupboard in hall
• Smart panelled white wood doors with stainless steel handles throughout
• Secure keypad/intracom entry
• Keep trim in the well equipped gymnasium, and entertain your visitors in the BBQ leisure area which has an outside spa
• Built August 2009
Situated close to all Joondalup facilities, such as library, Joondalup Hospital, Lakeside Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, cinema, schools, university and Joondalup Train Station. Only a short stroll to the beautiful Neil Hawkins Park and Joondalup Nature Reserve.
If you are looking for value for money, then this low maintenance 81 sqm home must be seen to be fully appreciated.
To view this property please call Lorna Dade, Professionals Real Estate 0400 460099.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking