1 Tucker Lane, Canungra
Sold for $ 725,000
Natural unspoiled acreage..! House - Property ID: 879529
A magical 60-acre property with sloping natural bush land, small area of rain forest, two massive paddocks suitable for cattle or horses and an extremely large private spring fed dam.
Driving up the bitumen driveway you'll discover a much-loved two-story cedar home, blending effortlessly into its environment. Adjacent is a massive near new steel shed suitable for multiple uses.
This property would be the ultimate place to create a venue for team building activities like school youth camps. With a spring-fed dam big enough to swim, fish and canoe, sloping land to climb and flat paddocks to create sleeping facilities.
- Over 60 private acres with approx. 15/20 acres cleared into 2 grazing paddocks
- Scope to clear more land for grazing
- Superior water availability with a permanent spring fed dam
- Full external fencing
- 2-road frontages
- 2 story house with 3 bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Living area with cathedral ceiling
- Veranda's with amazing views over the ranges
- House yard with old chicken pen and room for a veggie garden
- Massive 10m x 20m colour bond steel shed in excellent condition
- Old caretaker's cottage suitable for storage only
- Two cleared paddocks
- Four water tanks
- Spring fed dam with Honda water pump and piping for ample water supply
With 500-meter road frontage, situated in the foothills of Beechmont Mountain just a 7-minute drive from the picturesque town of Canungra in the Gold Coast Hinterland.
To view this very special and unique property, please contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for further information and inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 24.65 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Fully fenced
- garden shed
- horse paddock
- ceiling fans
- horse paddocks
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050