8A Ogilvy Street, Peakhurst
Sold for $ 1,175,000
*SOLD BY* Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 879612
Conveniently located close to local schools, shops and transport, with tranquil leafy surrounds this well presented 4 bedroom home is a perfect fit for the growing family or suitable investment property. You will enjoy a free flowing floor plan complementing the light filled interiors with presentation plus throughout the home including an updated eat in kitchen and a total of 3 spacious living areas.
Step outside and fall in love with the covered patio area that overlooks the west facing sun filled backyard boasting a glorious in ground pool that is perfect for entertaining family and friends on a Sunday afternoon.
Developers will note a potential dual street frontage (S.T.C.A) with 20.12 metres wide that faces David Place, on a large block of land approximately 740sqm (not including the driveway).
* Huge 740sqm (not including driveway, 870sqm total area) with potential dual street frontages (S.T.C.A)
* Possible Development Opportunity (S.T.C.A)
* Spacious, immaculate, much loved family home
* Large main bedroom with built in wardrode and an ensuite bathroom
* Two additional, well presented bathrooms
* Large formal lounge and dining room, plus a family room and a huge rumpus room
* Ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Second kitchenette area to assist with set up of in-law accommodation
* Level backyard with a glorious inground pool
* Fantastic leafy location - walking distance to schools, shops, parks and transport
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact listing agents Dean Owsnett or Jonathan Watson.