80 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters
Overseas Investor Liquidating Waterfront Home - Disregard previous pricing Must be Sold House - Property ID: 879627
With a little bit of TLC this property will become the perfect family home. Architecturally designed and built with outdoor living in mind to take full advantage of the wider water vista.
Featuring a huge master suite upstairs with an expansive walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony offering skyline views.
* Stunning entry with stone feature walls
* Three bedrooms with private master suite upstairs
* Media room on upper level (or convert to 4th bedroom)
* Spacious gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops
* Open plan living and dining area with timber floors
* Study and separate library downstairs
* Family bathroom and separate powder room
* High ceilings throughout the home
* Expansive undercover entertaining area
* Inviting pool overlooking the water
* Triple garage, rear roller door (ideal for extra storage)
* Potential to convert 3rd garage to 4th bedroom
* Fully fenced with covered gate house
* Low maintenance gardens on 849m2 block
* Ample grassed area for children to play
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Public Transport
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 849 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport