6 Village High Road, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 945,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 879628
This solid brick home in original condition and is being presented to the market for the first time with skyline views and a wide outlook over a large basin of water. Located in a sought after cul-de-sac position boasting four bedrooms, multiple living and entertaining options this property has enormous potential and is a must to inspect.
* Secure gated entry leads to front patio & courtyard
* Multiple formal, informal living and dining areas
* Functional kitchen with servery to dining area
* Four bedrooms with built in robes
* Large master with walk in robe and ensuite
* Large laundry with extra storage
* Air conditioning, fans & solar hot water
* Substantial undercover entertaining area
* Tiled in ground pool on waterside
* Covered terrace with 180 degree skyline views
* Oversized double lock up garage
* Large 810m2 block with 18m water frontage
* Cul-de-sac position ideal for young children
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Public Transport
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 810 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport