89 Upper Street, Tamworth
Auction - if not sold prior
BEAUTIFUL SLICE OF HISTORY House - Property ID: 879993
* Vendors will consider offers prior to Auction
* This incredible home was built in 1876 by William Dowel, builder of Munros Mill, Calala Cottage, St Nicholas Church, Conservatorium of Music and many more well-known valued buildings.
* The home has been lovingly restored over the years to the immaculate presentation it has today with period features you would expect for this era.
* Situated only 2 blocks from the city atmosphere of shopping and dining strip.
* Picturesque Anzac park across the road for the kids or just for the manicured outlook from the verandah.
* All bedrooms are a decent size and have built-in robes.
* Multiple living zones to maximize the comfort of the whole family.
* Bathrooms that add a touch of luxury combined with functionality.
* A wonderful loft room with multiple uses, office, bedroom, kids play room etc.
* Formal dining for intimate dinners or casual dining for everyday around the kitchen with family.
* Beautiful outdoor entertaining, well suited to family relaxation, bbqs, swim in the pool or just a quiet coffee with a good book.
* A single lock up garage on one side and a large double carport on the other.
* A compact but perfectly planned garden, low maintenance.
* Cedar windows and French doors, gorgeous timber floors, high ceilings, picture rails, open fireplaces, cellar, loft, the list is endless.
You must inspect this home if you are looking for a unique quality property.
Office & Agent Details
- 239 Peel Street
Tamworth NSW 2340
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 6766 1655
- F: 02 6766 2347
- Sales Agent
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0418 665 936