14 Duncan Street, Balgownie
Sold for $ 830,000
Stunning Family Home House - Property ID: 880260
Presenting this beautiful family home in the popular suburb of Balgownie & set on the high side of this leafy street. This quality built brick residence offers breath taking escarpment views from your balcony. Recently painted throughout & polished timber floorboards, this beautiful residence is ready for you to move straight into.
- Finest premium kitchen supplied with stainless appliances
- Four bedrooms plus a study that can be used at a fifth bedroom
- Salt water swimming pool surrounded by stunning established gardens
- Impressive outdoor area with a full equipped kitchen, perfect for entertaining
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout home & alarm system
- Spacious living area on the ground floor, can be converted back into a garage
- Driveway that is suitable for up to four vehicles
Its peaceful location is a only short walk to Balgownie Public School & Village Shops, public transport & minutes to Wollongong's CBD.
Inspections welcome by appointment please contact Tania Hastie or Rebecca Gavriloski to arrange a viewing. Another quality Property presented by the team at Professionals Wollongong.
* Agents Interest Disclosed *
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Real Estate Wollongong
- 64 Flinders Street
Wollongong NSW 2500
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 4226 6772
- F: 02 4210 8669