7 Auger Way, Alkimos
Offers From $775,000
COME AND LIVE THE BEACH SIDE DREAM!! LETS NEGOTIATE A DEAL THIS WEEKEND 25TH SEPTEMBER*** House - Property ID: 880541
Come and be a part of this thriving sea side community,be swept of your feet by the picturesque location and the quality homes surrounding you.
Kristy Hussey welcomes you to Shorehaven's beach side sensational masterpiece!
The features are just endless! A Wilson and Hart 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home built with no expense spared, completed in 2014. Nestled on a 496 sqm block with a massive total built area (approx) 353 sqm. There is nothing to be done here simply move, unpack and get ready for the summer and those fabulous sun-downers you will host.
*** Accommodation features ***
* Alarm, raised ceilings, reverse cycle air-conditioning,stunning decor, lavish chandeliers and quality window treatments and flooring throughout.
* Wine cellar with feature lighting
* Stunning European kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, built in coffee machine, dishwasher and stone bench tops
* Large family and meals areas both with alfresco access through glass sliding/bi folding doors
* 3 Large bedrooms and a activity/study area
* Spacious laundry, family bathroom with separate bath/shower and a powder room
* Gorgeous alfresco with an outdoor kitchen that can be open to capture the sea breeze or closed to keep cosy. Glass pool fencing with space for a pool (piping for pool already installed)or enjoy your low maintenance garden.
*** Parents retreat upper level ***
* Large master bedroom with big walk in wardrobe,stunning en-suite and powder room
* Separate dressing room for the inner Carrie Bradshaw
* Cleverly designed entertainer's balcony! Open it up to feel the sea breeze or closed to keep the heat in, TV and data points installed.
*** Local Amenities ***
Shorehaven's Waterfront Park and beach side cafe now open! Coming soon Coastal Village Centre with 14 specialty stores, cafes, restaurants and Woolworths. 6200 sqm Community Park opening this summer and primary school opening 2017 that will expand to yr 12.
45 mins to Perth CBD, 20 mins to Joondalup, 7 mins to Butler train station.
What are you waiting for call Kristy 0455 887 747 today to secure this beach side beauty!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport