36 Edithburgh Road, Yorketown
Impressive - Immaculately Presented Stone Home House - Property ID: 880609
Great opportunity to secure this beautifully presented spacious, fully renovated stone home which cannot fail to impress the most fastidious of home seekers.
• 3 double bedrooms, 2 huge double bedrooms with original restored fireplaces & high ornate ceilings.
• Fabulous timber kitchen with breakfast bar, large stove, ample cupboards, dishwasher & slate floor.
• Large family sized central lounge room with r/c split system air conditioning.
• Separate dining room with restored fireplace.
• Large front entrance hallway.
• Tiled Bathroom / laundry including toilet.
• Detached stone 4th bedroom / family room or simply store room with floorboards
• Solar power system, solar hot water & approx 42,500 litres rainwater storage.
• Connected to towns common effluent system
• 30 x 20 stone workshop + colourbond 30 x 25 x 9’6” clearance shed with cement floor to store all the vehicles
• Low maintenance garden and yards.
• Tastefully restored with all the hard work done.
• Inspect to appreciate all the features of this home.
- Land Size Approx. - 2023 m2
- Rumpus Room
- Entrance Hall
- Open Fireplace
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank