32 King Street, Gympie
Sold for $ 380,000
Inner City Stunner! House - Property ID: 880836
Set in the highly sought after hospital precinct and commanding breathtaking views over the Gympie landscape, welcome to 32 King Street, a rare opportunity to secure a stunning inner city family home.
Perched on a 1/4 acre block of land, this master built home has been designed to capture its stunning surrounds and is an entertainer's delight. The sweeping city, river flats and mountain views can be taken in from the main living areas or enjoyed on the full length back verandah. This beautiful home comprises the following:
- Master bedroom with bay window, ensuite, walk-in robe, with all additional bedrooms having built-ins and ceiling fans
- 4th bedroom downstairs adjoins a large air conditioned living area, 3rd bathroom and own entrance, easily making a dual living option or the ultimate teenage hideaway!
- Huge main open plan living area with polished floors throughout and 9ft ceilings
- Generous kitchen with views, gas cooktop, dishwasher and feature bulk head
- Large main bathroom, separate toilet with own vanity and good sized laundry
- 4 reverse cycle air-conditioners throughout the property, tinted windows and screens
- Expansive full length back verandah taking in the panoramic views on offer
- 2nd large concreted entertaining area, flowing off downstairs living space
- Massive lockup storage underneath, perfect for the tools and the toys
- Double lock up garage, fully fenced yard with side access and established gardens
This home is truly something special and being zone4d Gympie Medical Precinct, has multiple options available. Designed for family living, to entertain family and friends or just sit back and relax.
Circumstances means this 'Inner City Stunner' will be sold and must been seen to be appreciated. Contact marketing agent Peter Olsson today to book an inspection at your convenience.