6 Maffina Parade, Ellenbrook
GET IN NOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR ENTERTAINING THIS SPRING House - Property ID: 880892
This cleverly designed home is as CHIC as it gets, with open plan living which extends through the functional bi fold doors through to your own private alfresco living area making it an ideal entertaining area for family and friends. Built in 2013 the owners have spared no expense, this home has all the extra features throughout, all year comfort with reverse cyle ducted air con, neutral decore, high ceilings, quality fittings and a stunning presentation. Perfectly located opposite the Ellenbrook District open space where you can take advantage of all the facilities it has to offer, take the dog for a run or take the kids to the Pirate Playground, a short distance to the brand new state of the art sporting facility and with uninterrupted views to the hills. Situated on the boarder of The Vines and only a short drive to The Vines Resort and Swan Valley, the location is great!
Value for money at a price you can afford.
Phone Raylee 0409 477 790 for an appointment to view this property today or visit the home open and see this one for yourself.
The many property features include:
* King size Master bedroom, separate ensuite with glass shower doors and large built in robe
* Modern kitchen with extra wide stone bench tops, loads of cupboard space, 900ml stainless steel oven and cook top and plumbing for a double fridge
* Overlooking the spacious open plan family/dining with down lights, quality window treatments and bi fold doors to the alfresco area
* 2 spacious minor bedrooms
* Laundry with storage cupboard
* Bathroom with separate bath, shower also with glass door and vanity
* Reverse Cycle ducted air con
* Easy care gardens with full reticulation front and rear
* Decked Alfresco area
* 2 car garage with access through hallway and access to the back garden
This property would be perfect for anyone who likes to entertain, first home buyers, couples, investors or down sizers.
- Land Size Approx. - 280 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking