35 McKenzie Avenue, Pottsville
Sold for $ 520,000
SOLD BY KATIE MCLEOD & SHANNON KOFOED House - Property ID: 880946
This property is a great investment for owner occupiers or to investors looking to capitalise on the amazing rental returns Pottsville properties are currently receiving!
This Pottsville Waters freestanding home is an affordable and an undeniably solid investment opportunity at this price level in an area of amazing capital growth.
Situated a great location, just a 10 minute easy flat walk to the beach, pristine estuary and local shops, only 2 minutes by car.
This brick and tile home is partially renovated, presents clean and tidy, but also lends itself to completion with your own style and design. The property features:
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans.
- Family bathroom w/ separate toilet and off master bedroom.
- Tiled open plan living area with plenty of natural light.
- Quaint kitchen with stone bench tops.
- Undercover paved entertaining patio.
- Fully fenced grassed backyard with easily maintained gardens.
- Laundry combined with long single lock up garage.
- Land size: 655 sq.m.
This property would suit savvy investors, with the capacity of a rental return of $480- $500 per week. Or alternatively, it's ideal for a buyer looking to owner occupy and take advantage of buying in an amazing capital growth area of Pottsville!
We don't expect this property, at this price, to last long on the market. Contact our agency to register for the inspection time, before it's too late!
- Land Size Approx. - 655 m2
- Area with excellent capital growth
- Permanent tenant in place until Jan 2017
- Clean & tidy property
- An incredible investment opportunity for this price!
Office & Agent Details
Pottsville Beach & Hastings Pt SALES SPECIALISTS
- Shop 1, 1 Coronation Avenue
Pottsville Beach NSW 2489
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 6676 2997
- F: 02 6676 2044