17/35 Greenslopes Street, Manunda
Sold for $ 252,000
SOLD/ No Sale No Fee Unit - Property ID: 880955
Bright and Breezy Renovated Apartment with Mountain Views
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom beautifully renovated and freshly painted apartment is located in Cairns North opposite Centenary Lakes. The property also boasts a tropical swimming pool and BBQ facilities.
- Two King sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite, air-conditioning, large built in robes and outside access to balcony
- 2nd bedroom with built in robes and a dual access bathroom with shower/bath
It is a close walk to the sporting precinct including Torbruk Memorial Swimming Pool, Cairns Tennis Centre, PCYC Gym, Endeavour Park, AFL and Edge Hill Soccer fields and only a short distance to Cairns Esplanade and CBD. The Tanks Arts Centre and Botanical Gardens are also just around the corner too!
- Renovated tiles in kitchen and living
- Recently painted throughout
- Kitchen with overhead cupboards, dishwasher and extra storage
- Fabulous mountain views from all aspects
- Balcony to take in the views
- Air-conditioned living area
- Internal laundry
- Tropical resort style swimming pool
- Pet friendly
This is a real beauty with its lovely fresh and breezy interior and location providing convenience and choice!
Call to inspect now!
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Cairns Beaches
- Shop 1 Smithfield Business Centre, 1057 Captain Cook Hwy
Smithfield QLD 4878
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 4038 3800 - 24hrs
- F: 07 4038 3400