8 Glyde Way, South Yunderup
IMMACULATE HOME THAT INDULGES! House - Property ID: 881348
If you are ready to relax, let go and enjoy a fabulous lifestyle, then 8 Glyde Way, South Yunderup, is perfect for you. Located in the much sort after area of the Austin Lakes Estate. The home is the perfect entertainer or family home. A welcoming wide entry sets the scene for all this home has to offer. Relax in the theatre room with a movie or two, a great chill out zone for the parents. The master suite has a walk in robe designed to appease him and her with a well designed en-suite. The further three bedrooms are in a separate living zone as is the family bathroom. The gourmet Chef's kitchen overlooks the open plan games, dining area and welcoming family room, all of which look out onto the stunning alfresco and tropical gardens. There is also a separate storage/ sewing room located off the garage area. The home is ready and waiting for you to move straight in and start your new lifestyle!
• Land size 544m2. Built 2012.
• Perfect entertainer or family home.
• Master suite, is located in separate living zone.
• Kitchen will appease the most aspiring master chef.
• 900mml stove & oven. Glass splash back and dish washer.
• Walk in pantry, space for your double plumbed in fridge.
• Open plan kitchen, dining, family and games room.
• 32 course high ceilings feature throughout.
• No shortage of storage in the laundry.
• Entertaining alfresco and relaxing reticulated gardens.
• Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning throughout, with insulation.
• 12 solar panels 3.5kw. All water into home has filtration system.
• Connected to natural gas. Two garden sheds.
• Walk to the Baptist College, Adventure Scape and new IGA opening soon.
• Magical walkways and bike paths. Community spirit at its best.
• Close to freeway entries shopping and facilities.
• A home that truly indulges. Ready for you to move straight in and enjoy.
Will you be the lucky new owners? To avoid disappointment,
Call Julie today on 0499 778 496 to arrange your private viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 544 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge