92 Victor Avenue, Picnic Point
Sold By ~Todd Owsnett & Bill Kordos House - Property ID: 881613
Surrounded by quality homes, and located in one of the most sought after positions in the district, this sensational property offers an extremely rare buying opportunity - two excellent homes on the one huge block.
* Blue ribbon location
* Two totally separate houses:
- Front house offers four spacious bedrooms, elegant kitchen, two modern bathrooms and formal and informal living areas. A good size family home.
- Rear house offers a modern kitchen and bathroom, three bedrooms with built-ins and air conditioning throughout. A modern single level brick home.
* Sparkling inground pool
* Level grass yard, established gardens
* Ample parking spaces including double lock up garage and double carport
* Superb 1,100m2 block with 20.12m frontage
* Offering a myriad of development opportunities
* Ideal for extended families, long term investors seeking dual incomes, or developers
Do not miss this rarely offered opportunity
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581