10 Saguaro Court, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 539,000
Gardens, birdsong and views..! House - Property ID: 881757
Immaculate family home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location on Tamborine Mountain.
Twenty minute drive down to Oxenford and M1. 10 minutes to Main Street shops, amenities and sought after primary and secondary schools.
- Light and airy open plan family, kitchen opening onto rear deck
- Lounge and dining rooms both open onto welcoming front deck
- Large main bedroom has ample storage space with generous built-in robes
- There are three more bedrooms or two and a study with built-in robes
- Full family bathroom has bath, shower, vanity - handy powder-room and second separate toilet
- Connecting hallway to all bedrooms has linen press and broom cupboard
- Good size laundry has storage and external access
- Fully concreted with storage, another drying area and workshop storage
- Room for three cars or further development
- Concrete drive leads to double carport with rear access to house
- 2 poly water tanks have capacity approximately 70,000 litres
Rear lower garden deck overlooks lush foliage and north facing back garden.
Great view of sunrise and coast (day and night time). Back deck for valley and
coast views, front deck for afternoon sitting and watching sunset.
Looking for a home with nothing to do? Well, this could be the one for you - just move in and enjoy...
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling or come along to one of our advertised Open Homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 1000 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Garden shed
- floating bamboo floors