13 Bindaree Close, Caravonica
Sold for $ 369,000
SOLD - Thanks to Our No Sale No Charge House - Property ID: 881807
Unique Beauty In The Rainforest
Sit back in this unique home in peaceful Caravonica and listen to the beautiful birds and wildlife. Watch the Kuranda Scenic Train make it journey across the rainforest mountains which becomes your outdoor backdrop.
The warmth this home provides is very calming. The feature French doors and lead lighting throughout the home is a credit to the owner.
The home has the option of 5 bedrooms as there is a large granny flat detached from the home with 2 bedrooms perfect for teenagers, grandparents or gain a rental return housing students etc.. There is a separate entrance to this area without having to go through the home.
- 3 bedroom home
- 2 large outdoor living areas - Large private front deck area
- Massive 16 x 6m backyard undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Large 779m2 block
- One bathroom with shower over bathtub and separate toilet
- Undercover access to a council approved shed which has been converted to 2 bedrooms, large storage room, and entertainment area with huge possibilities. All under high cathedral ceilings with French doors opening to the garden area
- Second access to granny flat
- Fully high fenced property
- Spectacular French doors and custom leadlight ceiling fixtures throughout
- Large lawned backyard area with well established tropical gardens
- Quiet safe close with no through traffic
- Side access
- Space for a swimming pool – subject to council approval
Caravonica is a beautiful area close to the City and the Beaches but feels like you are a million miles away set in the Rainforest Mountains. Fun family activities are close by with Lake Placid and Barron Falls and Caravonica School is only a short bike ride for the kids.
Call for an inspection now!
- Land Size Approx. - 779 m2
- Separate Living Unit
- High Ceilings
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced