21 Calston Street, Oxley
Great Entry Level Buying in Oxley House - Property ID: 881822
Positioned on a 607sqm block in the sought-after suburb of Oxley, this home is located in a beautiful street with well manicured gardens all around.
As you walk up to the newly refurbished front deck, you will enter the house into the lounge room. Leading off the lounge, through the timber french doors, is a large light-filled sunroom, with plenty of space as an additional living area. The 3 bedrooms, all great sizes, are serviced by the main bathroom.
The kitchen is an entertainers delight, having bi-fold windows which serve directly out to the large, undercover outdoor living area. With enough space for a dining setting, outdoor lounge and plenty more, you will spend most of your time relaxing out the back, with beautiful views of the greenery in your own backyard. The outdoor deck has been freshly stained and it's roof is insulated, which means you can enjoy your outdoor living all year around.
If you are a first home owner or a buyer looking to renovate, this home is a MUST SEE!
No immediate work required, just move in and take your time.
- 3 Bedrooms, including air conditioning in the Master & second bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Double carport
- Great size kitchen with bi-fold windows leading to outdoor living area
- Large outdoor living area with insulated roof and newly stained deck
- Huge backyard with a path winding through, leading to an outdoor fire-pit
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Large, light-filled sunroom
With cafés, parks, shops, public transport, schools and other amenities all within walking distance, you won't have need for a car!
Call now to inspect!