1/6-8 Tageruba Street, Coochiemudlo Island
All Offers Considered
Almost New! House - Property ID: 881856 46
Whether you are looking for your perfect island home, or an investment, this luxury lowset villa will suit the most discerning buyer.
* Light and airy open plan living
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Master with spacious ensuite and walk-in robe
* 2 more bedrooms with built-ins
* Ceiling fans
* Spacious covered deck
* Large water tanks
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Just minutes walk to the Ferry Terminal
* A stone's throw to the golf course
* No body corporate fees
Come live the Coochiemudlo Island life - a true holiday setting with sandy beaches, safe swimming, great fishing and boating, golf, tennis, caf and library. Island amenities include ADSL 2 internet, full mobile phone coverage (Telstra & Vodafone), fully sewered and town water. Coochiemudlo is just a 7 minute ferry ride from Victoria Point (ferries run every 30 minutes), but this sub-tropical paradise feels like it is a million miles from the hustle of every day life. Just 45 minutes to Brisbane or Gold Coast CBD, or Brisbane Airport.
There are 2 villas in this complex - why not live in this one, and invest in the one next door? Possible rental income of $300 per week for each villa.
Owner's circumstances mean this property must be sold, so call Catherine Goldwater to arrange an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 146 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor