388 Benowa Road, Benowa Waters
East Facing Waterfront Home in Prime Location House - Property ID: 882008
Tranquility and ambience defines this four bedroom waterfront home. Walking past landscaped gardens and courtyard areas to the front door that opens up to living areas streaming with natural light, vaulted ceilings and water views you will feel right at home.
* Spacious four bedroom single level home with 3 bathrooms
* Two master bedrooms with ensuite & walk in robes
* King size 3rd bedroom with teenagers retreat
* Open plan living/dining and kitchen with vaulted ceilings
* Formal lounge and dining with timber floors
* Large windows and doors allowing plenty of natural light
* Air conditioning, ceiling fans and combustion fireplace
* Secure gated entry and crimsafe security screens
* Stacker doors open to entertaining terrace and Bali Hut
* Sandstone paving surrounds the shimmering in-ground pool
* Wide sandstone steps lead to grassed area and sandy beach
* Double garage with separate workshop plus secure double carport
* 18m water frontage, boat ramp with winch
* Large 912m2 block with landscaped gardens
Note: Pontoon not included
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Public Transport
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 912 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Bali Hut