4 Bunora Avenue, Ferny Hills
First home buyers ATTACK! House - Property ID: 882235
The wow factor in this home will be hard to ignore, an early "Spring gift", be the first to get off the property trail and make a move on this Ferny Hills beauty. A great location is key to any real estate and this home is well located only minutes from the park, pool and shops. The bus stop is close by and we can walk to the school or the train as well.
The yard is spectacular, a high timber fence creates privacy and the garden is a delight. I almost missed the 10,000 litre tank secluded in the foliage and the lawn has been meticulously maintained. The entertainment area is position to enjoy the garden areas both back and front.
* Highset weatherbond home with polished timber floors.
* 3 bedrooms with built-ins, two with a/c.
* Renovated bathroom with bath.
* Modern Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space provides a central hub for the home.
* Open dining and lounge opening out onto veranda plus a/c.
* Covered entertaining area at side of house.
* Plenty of storage under house with second toilet.
* Fully fenced 658sqm level block with landscaped gardens.
* 3kw solar power and 10,000 ltr tank.
* Rates $440.77 per quarter
This is the first of the season so be quick to inspect and secure this Ferny Hills home as homes of this quality in these locations are rare - you don't want to miss this.
- Land Size Approx. - 658 m2
- fully fenced
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Priority Property
- 5-126 Ferny Way
Ferny Hills QLD 4055
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: (07) 3164 7000
- F: (07) 3319 6552