35 Huyber Lane, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 415,000
Appealing & quiet location; value for money! House - Property ID: 882687 440
This appealing one level home is set on a sweet garden plot, in possibly one of the prettiest parts of Tamborine Mountain.
Strolling distance to all amenities, supermarket, pharmacy, doctors, post office, bakery, green parklands, and easy to walk streets.
Very quiet lane, overlooking beautiful gardens, spacious low maintenance home.
- North facing sunny front patio
- Entry hall leads to open plan lounge/dining area that looks out to rear garden
- Light and cheerful kitchen with pantry and good bench space
- Main bedroom has built-in robe and spacious two way ensuite
- Second bedroom has built-in robe and compact ensuite
- Slate flooring in entry foyer and living area
- Carpet in two bedrooms and rear dining space
- Ceiling fans in living and bedrooms
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Laundry with external access
- Single lock-up garage with automatic door
- Solar panels
- Steel frame and Hardy-plank construction
- Fully insulated
- Two garden sheds
- Pretty open rear garden, great for growing your own veggies
Put yourself in the picture - coffee and croissants on the sunny front patio in one of the prettiest parts of Tamborine Mountain.
Contact Linda Hogan/Elizabeth Stirling to inspect or come along to one of the advertised open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 641 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Solar power
- ceiling fans
- garden shed
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050