8 Bluebush Road, Glen Iris
Offers Over $250,000
CHEAPER THAN RENTING House - Property ID: 883056
Suiting the first home buyer as it is entry level buying, the down sizer who is wanting a more manageable home but still loves to garden or even the investor who wants to add some value to their next purchase by doing some upgrades.
It is a lovely home with 3 good sized bedrooms with multiple living areas compromising of kitchen with gas cooking an adjoining informal dining, separate lounge room to front of the home and a family room to the rear of the home.
The property has secured parking for 1, however when originally built, the design allowed the garage to be placed to the back of the property. This would allow the buyer to then use the side area of the property for a boat, caravan or other vehicles.
Some of the great attributes inside this property offers;
• Solar Panels approx. 7.5kw approx. 2.5 years old
• Brand new vinyl plank flooring
• Brand new carpets to bedroom
• Half new fencing to the front of the property
• Rain water tank
• Garden shed
• 2 separate living areas which can be blocked off
• 2 totally separate living zones
• Gas hot plate with electric oven
• Neutral dcor throughout
• Fully fenced front and rear property
• Lovely reserve across the road
• Good size front and rear yard
• 2 patios to the rear of the property where 1 can be used for any rear parking
• Block size approx. 460m2
• Property build in 2007
Don't miss the opportunity to see this ripper of a home. It's a real cheapie!!
DOES NOT GET MUCH BETTER THEN THIS
This property is a real pleasure to inspect.
What more could you want. Value properties like this don't last long.
Don't wait for home opens, it may be too late.
Phone Leechelle Hickey today on 0439697612 to view this stunning property!