15 Lipsett Road, Thurgoona
LIFESTYLE LIVING IN THURGOONA PARK House - Property ID: 883276
This truly superb property is situated in the prestigious Thurgoona Park Estate and offers an abundance of features to cater for the growing family.
The home has been quality built by G.J. Lewis Homes (steel frame) and offers over 24.5 squares of living space with an excellent northerly orientation to the rear of the home and a design that ideally caters for family living and plenty of storage.
Whether you want more room to move or grow into? or simply a location that offers peace and quiet and privacy but still be within easy reach of all of Thurgoona's amenities then this lovely home needs to be high on your inspection list
Set on a beautiful 3666m2 approximate block allowing for easy rear yard access, ideal for the tradesman, caravan and boat storage, or for the kids and pets to roam and play all day.
- Easy access to the freeway, close to Thurgoona's plaza, Charles Sturt University, several Schools, Parks and Thurgoona's Golf Club Resort and Tennis complex
- An 11 minute (appx) drive via the freeway to the heart of Albury's Central Business District, or even closer to Lavington's major Shopping Complex and Supermarkets
- Plenty of room for the growing family, visitors', pets, hobbies, vehicle's, boats, trailers, tradesman's equipment, caravan, or to add a pool
- Surrounded by quality homes and neighbors, yet private enough to enjoy the family get togethers and your hobby pursuits.
- Lovely facade with sweeping verandah's to the front of the home with pattern paved concrete flooring
- Large tiled formal entry leading to a spacious 7m x 4.5m formal living area , high ceilings throughout , fancy cornice
- New blinds and carpets, lovely décor, four spacious bedrooms, the master with a large walk in robe and huge ensuite
- Large open plan meals and family room with vaulted ceiling allowing for plenty of natural light and easy access to entertaining area
- An adjoining stunning enamel kitchen with large fridge provision, spacious walk in pantry, gas cooking, and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Big laundry with walk in linen cupboard and easy access into the garage, or from the garage into the home after your weekly grocery shop
- Large (third living area) rumpus room offering built in storage and a lovely outlook to the entertaining area and backyard
- Family bathroom with full bath and shower and ideally placed close to bedroom three and four
- Excellent storage throughout with a cloak cupboard to the entry, as well as walk in robes to bedrooms three and four
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout for year round comfort
- Large double garage with easy access, as well as internal access and automatic roller door
- Established gardens and trees, garden boarders, formal entry driveway to front door with feature gardens
- Securely fenced house block with room for additional shedding or the addition of a swimming pool
- Large undercover north facing entertaining area, extensive verandahs to the home as well
- A 12m x 6m powered shed with concrete floor, plus a fenced area for the animals
An inspection of all on offer here is highly recommended, call Terry Hill today on 0412 793 331 to arrange your private viewing
Click here for the Consumer Affairs Victoria Due Diligence Checklist for Home Buyers