2 Hayley Close, Yallingup
DAM SPECIAL! House - Property ID: 883355
Custom designed & built rural residential abode utilising the attractive combination of rendered brick, stone & weatherboard, with picturesque views across a private landscaped & spring fed dam.
* The eye catching faade captures the luxury of a 5 Star Resort with the extensive use of stone & timber decking, contrasting dramatically against the neutral weatherboard.
* Stunning manicured lawns & gardens surround the entire residence which sits privately & centrally on its generous 1.17ha lot.
* Spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining zone featuring hardwood timber floors throughout & grand lofted ceilings with direct access outdoors to the timber decked entertaining area featuring outdoor kitchen & BBQ facilities.
* The huge Master Chef kitchen boasts European luxury appliances,inclusive of induction hot plates, warming drawer & steam oven, all inset into quality timber cabinets with glossy, stone benchtops & splashbacks. The central island creates further working surfaces & a convenient breakfast nook for casual dining.
* The luxurious Master Suite is a private sanctuary offering a serene parents retreat with deluxe ensuite facilities including, walk in shower, double vanity, separate toilet, under floor heating & free standing bath with amazing full width windows showcasing the lush gardens outside.
* 2 of the guest rooms have built in robes whilst the 4th bedroom can be utilised as a home office/study. * All bedrooms share the main bathroom facilities comprising shower, vanity & separate toilet.
* Further powder room conveniences for guests are hidden off the main hallway & are cleverly accessed via a hidden panel incorporated seamlessly into the hall cladding.
* There are 2 hot & cold outdoor showers, one on the deck adjacent to the master suite & another in the courtyard adjacent to the laundry, perfect for washing off after the Beach.
* The home is climate controlled via the fully ducted air conditioning, whilst the bedrooms also have ceiling fans.
* The attractive spring fed dam provides both a permanent water source & lovely outdoor entertaining area with a sitting area deck overlooking.
* The triple garage provides parking for vehicles & ancillary equipment & has direct access to the large laundry.
* The adjoining loft area above could easily be converted into a 5th bedroom/teenage retreat or potentially modified to create a 2nd self contained living area.
- Land Size Approx. - 11709 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor