12 Meron Court, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 580,000
Style, position, relaxed lifestyle! House - Property ID: 883431
Beautifully designed and built, this home rests comfortably in its terraced gardens, in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking Joalah National Park. The 2 level home features rich polished spotted gum floors, cathedral ceilings and dormer windows. The stylish kitchen, living area, 2 bedrooms and main bathroom are on the first level. A spacious timber deck opens from the dining and living area via bi-fold doors and extends from the front around to the side of the home.
The 3rd bedroom opens to a deck positioned to take full advantage of the morning sun.
The upper level has the master bedroom, ensuite and a spacious sitting room. There is another timber deck opening from the master bedroom providing a quite retreat to enjoy the amazing rain forest scenery.
The terraced gardens feature beautiful flowering shrubs, established trees and gardens with an abundance of flowering plants typical of Tamborine Mountain. There is a large timber deck & paved terrace ideal to entertain family and friends.
You will have an easy 3 minutes walk to Joalah National Park with extensive rain forest walks including Curtis Falls. The shopping precinct of Main Street is also within easy walking distance and it is just a 25 min drive to Oxenford and the Pacific Motorway connecting you to the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
- 2 Levels - private master bedroom & sitting room on upper floor
- Cathedral ceilings, spotted gum timber floors
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops
- 900mm gas cooker with electric oven
- Spacious dining and living area
- Bi-fold glass doors open to large timber decks
- 2nd & 3rd bedroom on 1st floor with main bathroom
- Fabulous views over Joalah National Park
- Wood burning heater
- Linen cupboards plus heaps of under stair storage
- Private deck positioned for morning sun off 3rd bedroom
- Timber deck & paved entertainment area on upper terrace
- Terraced gardens with mature trees & flowering shrubs
- Raised veggie garden
- Heaps of storage under the home
- 3 phase power & 3 generator power points
- 44,000ltrs rainwater water tanks
- Spacious insulated double car port
- Bio-cycle system
- Concrete driveway
Make your move to a relaxed, peaceful mountain life! Call Marie Haines or Professionals Tamborine Mountain.
- Land Size Approx. - 1212 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor