12 Rosewood Heights, Craigie
FULLY REFURBISHED Villa - Property ID: 883555
The hard work has been done with great attention to detail & no expense spared. The complete overhaul will suit the fussiest of buyers out there whether you are starting out, downsizing or investing. This little beauty provides a fantastic opportunity for first homebuyers to get a foothold on to the first step on Perths property ownership ladder. If you are sick of gardening, tired of cleaning rooms that no one is using or just want your weekends back this could also be a good option. Alternatively if you are trying to secure your financial future in property investment this could be one to add to your investment portfolio.
Set in a whisper quiet private cul de sac, the home is set in a central location handy for Camberwarra Park,,Craigie Primary School, medical centres, leisure centres, public transport & a short drive to Whitford City shopping centre, Mitchell freeway, Whitfords train station & various beautiful beaches.
The split level property consists of :-
* 3 bedrooms all freshly painted with new carpet & updated window treatments
* 1 modernised bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, timber vanity & new toilet.
* Lounge freshly painted with new carpet, updated window treatments & new light fittings.
* Light & bright kitchen / dining area with beautiful tiled flooring.
* Stunning new kitchen with soft, self closing doors/drawers, stainless steel appliances & glass splashback.
* Laundry with new tiles, & extra storage cupboards
* Single garage with roller door.
* Undercover entertaining area.
* Easy care front & rear gardens.
* Ducted air conditioning.
* Electric hot water system
* Built - 1977
* House - 81 sqm (approx)
* Shire rates - $1400.00 per annum (approx)
* Strata fees - $1407.43 per annum (approx)
* Special Levy - $692.31 per annum (approx)
TRY AN OFFER TODAY.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport