88 Alpine Terrace, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 501,000
7 bidders, 33 bids, sold at auction. House - Property ID: 883715
This unique multi-purpose property is zoned Cottage Tourist Facility must be sold and will be offered to the public by auction on 25/9/16 onsite at 11am. Comprised of spacious 3 bed 2 bath home upstairs and large areas downstairs designed for operation of any business related to tourism on the mountain.
There is dual vehicle access, including lock up garage for the residence, plus off street parking for several vehicles adjoining the downstairs section.
Features in residence include:
- Modern kitchen with electrical appliances
- Two recently modernised bathrooms
- Polished timber floor in family living area
- Slow combustion heater in carpeted lounge area
- Large covered patio at rear
- Huge tiled North facing deck at front
- Extra outdoor living area on roof of "shop"
- New rainwater tank
- Three separate good size areas that could be sub-let
- Two separate entrances
- Toilet facilities
There is also a shipping container for extra storage at the rear of this 1563m2 block
Conveniently located on one of the main access roads from the Gold Coast, close to iconic St Bernard Hotel, local convenience shop and primary school this property offers a rare opportunity to an enterprising family who wish to cash in on the tourism boom in the area.
We invite you to the open homes or to contact Barry Chick.
- Land Size Approx. - 1563 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking