45 Millhouse Close, Edmonton
Sold for $ 510,000
400m2+ RESIDENCE ON HALF ACRE & 2-BAY SHED House - Property ID: 883944
REDUCED PRICE......a special piece of Edmonton history for you to own. For sale is the original residence for the manager of the Hambledon Sugar Mill. Over 400m2 under roof.
Spectacular cathedral ceilings throughout the home, hardwood polished floorboards and a massive 2,368m2 of land. A separate living unit plus bathroom adjoins the house.
The main house includes......
* Spacious and tiled entry foyer
* Kitchen with wall oven, ceramic cooktop and rangehood and a two-door pantry
* Main living room with split system air conditioning. Filled with light coming through three sets of large windows
* Adjacent is another living room to use for formal dining or a family room
* Master bedroom set at the end of a long hallway. Big and roomy like they used to be, the main bedroom has a large walk-in robe and ensuite
* Two more bedrooms come off the hallway and a bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* At the other end of the house is a fourth bedroom or over-sized home office
* The separate living unit comes with air conditioning and a built-in robe. Convenient for young and old with its own external entry and bathroom
* Masonary block garage with high clearance is at the rear of the home
* 2-bay Colorbond shed with power
JOHN RYLAND - PROFESSIONALS CAIRNS SOUTH, EDMONTON
- SELLING HOMES IN EDMONTON & BENTLEY PARK
* NO SELLER COSTS UNTIL IT'S SOLD *
- Land Size Approx. - 2368 m2
- 6m x 6m SHED
- Separate Flat with Bathroom