10 Arbuthnot Parade, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 888,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 884199
This large property has been renovated with designer kitchen and bathrooms, stunning porcelain tiles and feature lighting throughout. Four separate living areas allow for the whole family to have their own space.
* Four king size bedrooms plus home office/study
* Master with walk in robe & luxury ensuite
* Family bathroom plus ground floor bathroom
* Designer kitchen, stone benches & gas cooking
* Expansive open plan casual living & dining
* Formal lounge and dining room
* Separate media /rumpus room
* Additional family room upstairs
* New blinds, air conditioned
* Back to base security system
* Impressive pool with waterfall feature
* Solar heating for the swimming pool
* Large undercover decked entertaining area
* Ample yard front and rear for kids to play
* Low maintenance gardens on a 630m2 block
* Double lockup garage & security gated entrance
Situated in the much sought after location of Benowa Waters. If a well positioned and immaculately presented home are features you must have, then inspect this property today.
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Public Transport
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 394 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 630 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Media Room