64 Duke Street, Gympie
Sold for $ 197,000
A Unique & Affordable Opportunity! House - Property ID: 884525
With a District Centre Zone Code, 64 Duke Street is a unique opportunity for the savvy buyers looking for a solid investment or CBD location to live.
Neat as a pin, this property is located on a corner block with dual street access and offers endless opportunities! Inspections are highly recommended with the property comprising of the following:
- 3 bedroom circa 1940’s Queenslander
- Classic VJ walls, 12 ft ceilings, 6 inch polished floors and original fretwork
- Functional upgraded kitchen with gas cooking
- Modern bathroom with added bonus of a second separate toilet
- Large lounge and dining rooms/ceiling fans
- Semi enclosed front verandah/entertaining area
- Loads of lockup storage underneath including large concreted area
- 11m x 6m lockup shed, accommodating three cars and workshop space
- Fenced yard with dual driveways off Duke and Jane Streets
- Rental appraisal of $265 per week
Current owners have used this property as a fantastic investment property and have decided to move on. Live in it, add to your portfolio or (STCA) turn it into your business location. Make this unique and affordable opportunity yours today!