49 Mackinnon Avenue, Padstow
Sold for $ 1,435,000
Sold By ~ Todd Owsnett 0404 429 103 House - Property ID: 884603
Located in a peaceful street, an easy stroll to Padstow express train station and shopping village, this immaculately presented three year old single level home represents a rare offering sure to be highly prized by growing or extended families.
* Only three year old family home with rarely offered single level design
* Four oversized bedrooms with built-ins (main with walk-in robe)
* Lavishly styled main bathroom and ensuite plus 3rd WC
* Simply stunning kitchen with stone breakfast bar, quality gas appliances and ample storage
* Massive open plan lounge and dining areas
* Luxury plantation shutters throughout
* Separate home theatre / media room
* Rear timber entertaining deck - ideal for those summer BBQ's!
* Level, child-friendly grass yard
* Double side by side remote lock up garage
* Superb 570m2 block with wide 15.24m frontage
With an array of outstanding features and motivated owners be sure not to miss this wonderful offering. For further details or to arrange an inspection, please phone Todd Owsnett or Josh Sammut.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581