55-57 Benowa Street, Tamborine Mountain
Now vacant, be in for Christmas! House - Property ID: 885046 440
Large well-loved family home seeking new owners. A truly wonderful property that has it all! Separate family living areas with country kitchen & cozy fireplace, bedrooms galore, a man-cave/shed that can house lots of big boy's toys & with its own bathroom, toilet, laundry & kitchenette. All with hard to come by, flat useable land, an animal shelter great for ponies, goats, sheep or alpacas, a large chicken coop, established fruit trees & it's own running spring fed creek that not only can you swim in but learn to row a boat!
It is with much regret the owners have decided to sell their family home of over 30 years. Full of fond memories, it's now time for another family to enjoy and create their own memories to cherish! This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a fantastic family home that is positioned in a well sought after prominent location! A magical property!
- 5 bedrooms plus study
- 2 bathrooms, ensuite with spa bath
- Insulation throughout including the veranda
- Large undercover patio
- Solar system
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Fireplace wood heater in family room
- Security flyscreen's throughout
- Fenced perimeter around house - animal/toddler proof plus fenced paddock
- Water tanks: 2x 10,000ltr plus 1x5ltr 1x3ltr
- 350ft deep water bore with 5,000 gallon p/hr pump
- Established fruit trees consisting of oranges, mandarin, avocado & fig
- Useable red soil, fairly level land with lovely outlook over spring water creek
- Circular driveway leads to front entry with feature walk over bridge
- Color-bond 70ft x 30ft shed plus separate single storage shed
- Garage with bathroom, toilet, laundry and kitchenette
- Morning sun in nearly every living room
Now vacant, ready to move in...just in time for Christmas!
Contact Barry or Tracy to arrange your private inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 8094 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Garden shed