Magnificent Mooloo Livestock - Property ID: 885102
- Located approximately 20 minutes south of Gympie in the Mooloo area, known for its rich fertile red volcanic scrub soils.
- 158 hectares (390.5 acres) two titles, approximately 95% cleared and predominantly frost free.
- Three bedroom brick house with two bathrooms, kitchen, lounge, family room, garage and outdoor entertaining area,
- Three bay Colorbond shed (9m x 9m) concrete floor.
- Old dairy shed for storage, stables and feed shed.
- Steel cattle yards with vet crush under cover, plunge dip, loading ramp, holding yards.
- Second large steel shed is located on the other title.
- Fencing is in good condition with many fences being recently renewed.
- Bore supplying gardens and stock water and 13 dams for stock water.
- Pastures are a mix of Bissett Creeping Blue Grass, Kikuyu, Rhodes Grass, Hamil Grass, Setaria, and tropical legumes.
- Typical carrying capacity for type of country in this location is approximately 200 head of 450 Kg adult equivalent.
- Area rainfall is between 1200mm and 1300mm per annum.
- Adjoining 130.6 hectares (323 acres) also available for $780,000.
- 13 dams