787 Mokine Road, York
$980,000 - $1,080,000
MANSION IN GOLD ON 48 ACRES House - Property ID: 885124
The most spectacular of all residences in York's surrounds is NOW on the market. Pristine, private paradise!
Set in one of Western Australia's most exquisite and oldest Tourism destinations, York (within the beautiful Avon Valley), was the first inland Town to be settled in 1831, (Just 2 years after Perth, West Australia's capital itself).
This rammed earth multi level extravaganza on approx 19.5 glorious hectares (approx 48 acres) will appeal to those lifestylers who want the best. Perhaps with a few horses or those with aspirations to produce and distribute their own wine. The boutique York winery could be included with inventory and as a going concern for a further negotiated sum.
Since the winery has tourism, liquor and food licences in place, a Bed and Breakfast or Farmstay permit could be applied for. Please note the winery also features its own self contained granny flat, that could serve also as a teen retreat or similar.
• Rammed earth mansion on four levels with infinite panoramic views
• Huge under croft garage
• Sweeping view platform balconies
• Massive she oak and granite country kitchen plus breakfast bar with adjacent super spacious family/games/bar areas. All are opulent, comfortably air conditioned, light filled, high cathedral ceiling, super spacious living areas, characterized by superb timber features, built-ins, and subtle superior dcor
• 3 Huge bedrooms (including top floor penthouse, resort style bedroom with 6 person spa, mini bar and fridge)
• Elegant powder/bathrooms including claw foot bath
• Massive split level home office, basement cellar or/plus versatile guest area options, as required.
• 30 X 12 metre Winery Shed
Extraordinary infrastructure includes:
• 6 high capacity water tanks.
• Two Dams - Top Dam 2.5 million ltrs - bottom Dam 6 million ltrs plus
• Big machine shed
• A sealed all weather road stretching over 1km from Mokine road to the winery and mansion
Seize this opportunity for truly pristine, peaceful living.
Call Terry Pinker 0414 452 790
- Land Size Approx. - 19.576 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor