126-130 Mallard Way, Cannington
AUCTION Cancelled Land - Property ID: 885148
*** All potential buyers will be required to register in writing or over the phone to Simon Backhouse on 0422 059 036 ***
1798sqm Zoned City Central, potential zoning for High Rise Development up to R100 density, subject to Council Approval.
Three blocks to be sold together at Auction, fall of the hammer commencing 10.00am Saturday September 24th
Cannington is the major shopping and employment precinct south of the river in Perth and the fastest growing in terms of business numbers.
This ideal location is one back from the corner of Mallard and Station Street, directly opposite Queens Park Train station,
* 100m to Hambley's seven day a week IGA
* 300m to Cannington Leisureplex and Coker Park playing fields
* 500m to St Norberts College and St Josephs School
* 600m to Cannington Community College K-12 and Sevenoaks Senior College
* Under 1.1k to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre, the largest shopping centre in Perth and currently undergoing further expansion and development
Cannington is currently undergoing a major face lift such as:
* Cannington Greyhounds - redevelopment
* Cannington area has the biggest specialist outlets South of the River
* Large Commercial shop outlets, Coles, Woolworths, Bunnings and soon to be ALDI
* One suburb away is the Kewdale/Welshpool Industrial Employment Hub
This very affordable development site must be sold on or prior to the 24th September.
Contact Simon or Bill to discuss further on this prime cut of land!