126-130 Mallard Way, Cannington
Make An Offer
Development Land Land - Property ID: 885148
Make an offer today, sellers considering all reasonable offers.
Contact me for more information.
1798sqm Zoned City Central redevelopment, potential zoning for High Rise Development density, subject to Council/ West Australian Planning Commission Approval.
Three blocks to be offered together.
Cannington is the major shopping and employment precinct south of the river in Perth and the fastest growing in terms of business numbers.
This ideal location is one back from the corner of Mallard and Station Street, directly opposite Queens Park Train station,
* 100m to Hambley's seven day a week IGA
* 300m to Cannington Leisureplex and Coker Park playing fields
* 500m to St Norberts College and St Josephs School
* 600m to Cannington Community College K-12 and Sevenoaks Senior College
* Under 1.1k to Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre, the largest shopping centre in Perth and currently undergoing further expansion and development
Cannington is currently undergoing a major face lift such as:
* Cannington Greyhounds - redevelopment
* Cannington area has the biggest specialist outlets South of the River
* Large Commercial shop outlets, Coles, Woolworths, Bunnings and soon to be ALDI
* One suburb away is the Kewdale/Welshpool Industrial Employment Hub
The sellers are now open to any reasonable offer for this very affordable development site.
Contact Simon to discuss further on this prime cut of land, a negotiable sale price will ensure that this is a very lucrative purchase for development opportunities in the near future.
Simon; +61 422 059 firstname.lastname@example.org