5 Annies Court, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 850,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 886210
This two storey home offers stunning poolside entertaining and a generous light filled interior that flows effortlessly to the outdoor living.
* Dedicated master suite upstairs
- with parents retreat, fitted WIR and spa ensuite
* Three spacious bedrooms downstairs
* Two way family bathroom
* Gourmet kitchen, gas cooking & stone benches
* Tiled living and dining room
* Spacious light filled lounge room
* High ceilings throughout with ducted air
* New carpet and securemesh security screens
* Magnificent in ground pool and outdoor living area
* Double lock up garage with internal entry
* Manicured gardens & grassed area on a 711m2 block
* Located next to a park providing lake access
* Prime cul-de-sac position
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 711 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport