1778 Piallaway Road, Currabubula
Sold for $ 880,000
Price reduction of $50,000 by serious Vendor Other - Property ID: 886236
518 Ha or 1280 Acres Freehold
This property is an ideal starters block which could be subdivided. The Currabubula Creek is a feature and gives the property excellent security as far as water needs.
Topography: From river flats and grazing valleys to steep hills
* Volcanic basalt and alluvial creek flats
* 28 inches/700 mm
* Majestic box, pine and kurrajong
* 2 equipped bores and river pump for stock.
* 32 meg irrigation licence with pump and mains.
* All paddocks have water with troughs, dams or creek.
* Double frontage to Currabubula Creek.
* Currently 40 acres of oats.
* Could sow up to 400 acres.
* Vendor estimates stocking rate to be 120 to 130 cows and calves.
* Recently renovated 3 bedroom weatherboard home. New kitchen with stone bench tops. All bedrooms with built in robes.
* Self contained granny flat. Potential with the outbuilding on the creek which could be used for alternate accommodation or farmstay.
* 2 sets of steel cattle yards, ramp and crush.
* Shearing shed
* 2 silo's
* Enclosed workshop with concrete floor.
* Fencing, new to aged and akll stockproof. Laneway to stockyards in the back valley yards.
Office & Agent Details
- 237 Peel Street
Tamworth NSW 2340
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 6766 1655
- F: 02 6766 2347
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
- M: 0427009409