2 Epacris Elbow, Pelican Point
Offers Over $950,000
Luxury Grand Canal Living House - Property ID: 886273
This luxury two-storey home is nothing short of breathtaking, with exceptional quality and attention to detail in every area. Perfectly located on a corner block just a stone throw away from the Collie River.
This 5 bedroom x 3 bathroom contemporary property was built to create a lasting impression in every room with quality fixtures and fittings, high ceilings, Marri floor board, extra space throughout and all finished in a tasteful colour palate to suit anyone's decor.
As you walk through the front door you will notice the fabulous layout of the property with a large entrance with side access to the 3 large car remote controlled garage.
The guest quarters or large home office is just off the front entrance, but also has outside access and a bathroom for clients or guests without entering the other areas of the house.
The grand master bedroom is generous in size and is cooled or heated perfectly by a reverse cycle air conditioner. The extra-large walk in robe has more than enough hanging space and shelving. The ensuite is designed with elegance including a double vanity, massive cupboard space, double head shower and separate toilet.
The spacious deluxe kitchen is the hub of the downstairs area with stone bench tops, European appliances including a massive ILVE freestanding 6 burner gas cooktop and 90cm oven. The comfortably large dining room that opens out to the alfresco area through bi folding doors is the ideal entertaining area with views of the pool and outdoor area.
The living areas are all heated during winter by the modern freestanding wood fire (a piece of art in its own right) and cooled by the reverse cycle air conditioner.
The last room downstairs is the laundry, with cupboards and a bench top that extends all the way through the laundry. It also has outside access from the side door.
On second floor it has not been spared with its fabulous layout to take in the wonderful views from nearly every window. This floor is heated and cooled by the ducted air conditioner to all the bedrooms and living areas.
Just off the upstairs bedrooms and activity room is the Butlers kitchen with a sink and fridge, so no need to walk down stairs when relaxing in the large media room.
Enjoy all year outdoor entertaining in the alfresco area which can be fully enclosed with Bozzy roller blinds. No need to cook inside with all the amenities in the outdoor kitchen including a natural gas bbq and 60cm oven, range hood, dishwasher and sink.
The alfresco area overlooks the 9m lap pool with glass fencing. Enjoy relaxing while still keeping an eye on what's happening in the pool.
All this and more is secured by a large parameter fence for privacy and a security alarm system.
- Spacious & stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, European appliances and quality fittings.
- Marri Timber flooring throughout.
- Modern wood fire
- Grand master bedroom with extra large WIR.
- Stunning ensuite with double vanity and large double shower
- All additional bedrooms queen size with double BIRs
- Powder room accessible by the ensuite and main living area.
- Butler's kitchen upstairs off media and activity room.
- Main bathroom with spa bath, separate shower.
- Large home office/extra guest bedroom with owner access and third bathroom.
- Third bathroom has access from alfresco area.
- Massive alfresco area, fully enclosed with Bozzy blinds.
- Outdoors kitchen with oven, bbq, range hood, dishwasher and sinks in alfresco area overlooking the pool.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in Master bedroom, downstairs living area and office.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to upstairs areas.
- Wine Cellar
- Store room off the garage.
- Massive storage throughout.
- Fully networked
- Foxtel to multiple rooms.
- Fully alarmed
- Large remote garage sized for large cars with drive through to boat wash down area.
- Plenty of room for the boat and caravan.
- 8m concrete lap pool 3 bathroom
- Garden shed.
- Backyard with established lawn and garden.
- Magnificent views
With many, many more features all you need to do is move the furniture in, so call Yolanda Ratcliffe for a private viewing of this exceptional property.
What more could you want. Premier properties like this don't last long.
Phone Yolanda Ratcliffe on 0408 281 46 for a private viewing of this luxury property.